ORN 0.00% 1.6¢ orion minerals ltd

Most juniors have been smashed in this 6 month period. So many...

1. 4,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Most juniors have been smashed in this 6 month period. So many charts looks like the main run at Thredbo. When gold the metal is in a strong uptrend the gold juniors have rarely been lower. People dont want to own specs, they want the metal. Security. Not another bunch of promoters making off with their hard earned. Its emotion. Thats what the big swings are-mostly emotion.
    Well, they have $7 million in the kitty but we will never see any of that. There is a hard core of punters though who are watching. This thing is at such a low base now that a decent intersection or three could easily produce a 400% profit. A really good set a lot more. I sold half at 3.7c so can go back in and get about 70% more. Odds on Id be buying wallpaper if it was the old days. Me? I'd be going in under the water table, straight under the old diggings. The pumps they had in the old days could'nt get the water out from down there.
    Not betting the shop though. Just a few. This field can be lucrative. I got $80k from a run up on GDR at one point. Some area. Peanuts invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $109.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63190 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 438508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.