GSZ 0.00% 2.9¢ global strategic metals n.l.

extract ......"So there will be interest in the announcement...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    extract ......

"So there will be interest in the announcement this week that a mine in Austria is back in business. Global Strategic Metals (ASX:GSZ) reports bulk sampling has begun at its Weinebene mine, part of its Wolfsburg project, the first time anything has been mined there for 20 years. Once the bulk sampling process completes in November, GSZ expects to have satisfied conditions and obligations that will allow Austrian mining authorities to grant mining leases. The ore will be used to update metallurgical test work on Weinebene’s ore in the 1980s by the North Carolina State Minerals Research Laboratory. There is other activity stirring. Six weeks ago a subsidiary of German photovoltaic manufacturer SolarWorld AG was given permission by the German state of Saxony to drill for lithium at Zinnwald, a mountainous area near the border with the Czech Republic. An industry website says this area contains high-grade lithium, and the need is for manufacture of lithium-ion batteries."

- See more at: http://investorintel.com/politics-intel/lithium-europe-match-made-heaven/#sthash.aNYFot2b.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.