IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

very quick downward sp this morning, page-11

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    ezerida posted: "if its a halt it means it's a big intersection.. IMHO if we don't get an initial report of visuals, i believe that is as good as saying we have nothing.. "

i've been wondering about this exact thing myself. i.e. what news flow can we expect in the short term? and what would be the significance (if any) of "no news" in the short term?

can the results still be medium or high grade without an obvious visual hint from the respective core? must ivr announce anything (either positive or negative) re visuals?

are they using a hand-held xrf unit? i seem to remember them using one early on in the paris drilling and it seemed to be a handy bit of kit. maybe they still have been but i don't recall any mention of xrf use for a long time.

i agree the best scenario for the short term is an ann or trading halt re some exciting visuals from several alexander cores. but how long is the likely wait for this? or, after what period of silence, if any, should one start to be concerned?

i'm excited but, needless to say, i'm a tad nervous too!

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.