IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

very quick downward sp this morning, page-9

1. 6,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    i guess it's only natural that there will be a bit of 'sell the news' now that we finally have confirmation of drilling at alexander, the buzz seems to have vanished from the stock..

after such a strong run up there has to be a breather but IMHO that is all it will be this time.. even if Alexander does not show the goods immediately, Hector will be close on it's heels and there is still 30 odd assays pending from Paris..

what we really want of course is a trading halt pending the release of exploration results whereby IVR have visuals of an intersection of mineralisation from intitial diamond core at Alex..

if its a halt it means it's a big intersection.. IMHO if we don't get an initial report of visuals, i believe that is as good as saying we have nothing..

how long would we have to wait for visuals?? drilling commenced July 28 so one would think 2-3 weeks max for first hole although based on past experience this will be drilled slowly..

short term traders will probably see this as a good opportunity to get out.. fair enough but im in for the long haul and for the evaluation of Alexander and Hector

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.