LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

FBWill need to do a lot more reading before I can add any value...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    FB
    Will need to do a lot more reading before I can add any value to your very good Q.

I will say that this looks like a Tech company underpinned with Resources and are very security, long term growth oriented.

It looks like they want to keep their fingers in as many pies as possible. Which will upset a lot of the bigger players. CSG mob must be sweating bullets. Judging by the games played in QLD with Cougar, we will meet a few brick walls along the way.

Great that SP is up today - but not interested in trading this stock yet. May pick up some trading parcels if it drops below 2 again if the fundamentals are still good.

I suspect that we have not even seen all the potential yet - these guys are smart and have been preparing their base for 10 years. They know they will be taking on the big boys and have covered their glutes well.

perhaps my imagination - but if you look at the foundation level deals in place so far. YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET BBBBB baby!

By the way i am just a mug punter who reads as much as I can when I should be sleeping - no special insights and huge gaps in my knowledge and understanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.