LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

very quiet around here, page-25

1. 145 Posts.
    With the coal sales it would make sense to take payment during the next financial year (changeover to buyer) to avoid some tax as LNC have already sold one coal field this finacial year. Any accountants have a view on this.
    I made an inquiry into the Alaska drill and was advised a 20-30 day period from spud to TD (total depth)was anticipated.
    So from the 25th Oct to date is # 14days so we may be half way there. This will be good news if Gas and coal seams are detected at a commercial level. Counting down the days for an announcement.
    The great fact of this technology / energy company is that it can move to USA, India, china, vietnam, canada etc. and produce the goods and also avoid the petroleum rent tax and any other tax this present govt. want to slug companies who are trying to develop businesses with our investments.(It is only worth something if extracted and the investors provide this support). For long termers i believe we will receive dividends from LNC's future successes and is a company you can have some confidence about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.