LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Yes a very calm and serene response from sh on this thread,...

1. 65 Posts.
    Yes a very calm and serene response from sh on this thread, considering the sp action. There would be 4 pages of posts to trawl through if it were CCC or FAR.
    But we have been to $5.39 previously of course, so some of us are just recovering from the the shock of the June 30 tax loss selling down to $1.02 (how embarassing for my SMSF audit) and getting out of the foetal position hehe.

Plenty of drivers for the SP in the next 6 months. Alaskan drill results, independent testing of the FT fuel quality from Chinchilla, joint venture announements with Indian and Asian partners before the new year, Theresa sale early next year (including $500M min in the bank before July), good chance of another special div after that, oil price continuing to rise as the Yanks print more fiat currency,
    the success of AFC and their alkaline fuel cells in the UK.

And the penny will drop that Linc are at the vanguard of a huge new industry, which is highly profitable and environmentally friendly. They can make money out of all their by-products, including CO2.
    And turning coal (at least, the hydrogen component) into electicity and clean water is bound to impress some people. How will the clean coal deniers handle that? :D

As for where the resistance is . . . resistance is futile.
    My mate sold the other day for $2.06, and he's feeling the pain. Don't trade it, just be patient. The stars are aligning.

As for a 3 month target, in October I would've guessed $2.76. But now that makes me sound like a downramper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.