POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Long time reader. first time poster......Thanks to all who have...

1. 20 Posts.
    Long time reader. first time poster......

Thanks to all who have kept me buoyant and confident during these difficult times. I, like many have been a shareholder of this company for a couple of years now, having ridden the waves through peaks and troughs.

We find ourselves in another difficult situation (we have been here before - although, perhaps not down this far). In the immortal words of Chumbawumba.... I get knocked down, but I get up again.

When the JORC was released, the results were quite satisfactory and given the ideal location and the fact the most promising of the potential finds are yet to be evaluated the severe downward spiral is perplexing and disappointing in the extreme. I for one had already picked out my new BMW and was packing up my possessions to move into a brand new unit in inner Melbourne. Alas, these have now been put on hold.

However, if you are not desperate for the money (your kids education, mortgage payments etc) then perhaps a long term (yes, I know it has been a loooooong term commitment so far) view is best taken at this point. There is a LOT of potential here and the market will embrace this in time. Remember the ASX is losing billions weekly ATM, most stocks are well down.

Sorry to ramble, however after such a long wait, what can another 6 months hurt, all things considered.

I, like many involved have now sent a carefully worded document to Potash Minerals Limited and suggest all who have not, do the same ASAP. Our strength comes from our numbers, we MUST be heard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.