MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

very quiet out there, page-7

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Sorry, I thought the testing was done in Botswana, but I agree - it is strange that you cannot get proper assays done there.

Anyway I agree that Kihabe will one day be a good earner, but it needs a serious resource upgrade at a better grade for the market to take much notice. They just don't like the low grade, regardless of the fact that it is potentially an open cut mine with low stripping ratios - which basically means very low cost! That is the big thing that the market doesn't understand as most projects are high cost.

If we can get a good bfs and then project finance, well then the sp will reflect Kihabe's value.

I am still very hopeful that they will find something good at Gossan. Billiton spent a lot of money back in the 80's as they new there was a lot of potentially for high grade base metals in the area - but didn't find what they were looking for.

The diamonds I agree are of fantastic potential. They have found some micro diamonds and a few kimberlite pipes. I believe there is a strong chance there will be more than one diamond bearing pipe in their tenaments. Only problem is if they find them or not, and finance is the big question here.

As long as capital raisings do not become a major issue for the company I am very confident we will eventually see a much better share price than what we currently have. I too hold a substantial sum, but not as much as you by the sounds of it.

I agree the lack of information is frustrating and the longer it goes without any news the more of a concern it becomes. No news is good news certainly does not apply!!!

Good luck and hopefully some good news in the newt few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 55683760 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22615408 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.