VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Hi Max,I took more today and now really have enough although I...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi Max,

I took more today and now really have enough although I may try to get some at the SPP, just to make myself feel better lol.

But I am really set now and happy about it.

Its interesting how the shareprice has really shot up now since we know that we got the funds to move this company fast forward.

Everyone who feels being robbed by this SPP at 44 cts has to realise that it has been very much for this placement that we are now moving fast upwards.

And to stop a the second part of this placement stopping now is NOT really in the interest of us shareholders as we need the money to unlock the tremendous value in this company.

If possible maybe the shareprice could be re-negotiated for this second tranche but at the end of the day we have to realise that money in the banks is what really pushes this company forward.

And going to the shareholders to get that kind of money would have just been a waist of time as those who have been in the market for longer probably have seen themselves.

Thinks very carfully about how you want to vote, as sometimes these issues are not as straight forward and simple as they seem.

But our vote would hardly count anyway with the big boys calling the shots here.

So I would say, Enjoy the ride because its going to be a stellar performer imho.

And to make you all feel a bit better I do believe that the next capital raising will be above the $1 mark lol

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.