LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

very quiet, page-42

1. UFX
    1,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Thanks Shimmer for the info.

In normal markets, news like the big guys sniffing and speculation on possible corporate moves could potentially make the SP fly.

The problem is the market is just too risk averse to buy the story yet. I'll bet that many are eagerly waiting on the sidelines including the big guys for any news.

I think discussing possible corporate moves would be more beneficial at the moment. We don't know which way the SP will drift, but at these levels I'd say the possibility of a takeover is credible with only the potential of Andewa.

If the Essis drilling come back with good results, there is even more reason to ponder the possibility. I know its not an outcome many here want, but it would be interesting to here views about how this could possibly take place and to what price would a big player have to take the SP or offer for it to happen.

I doubt that any big player will show there hand by buying shares on the market. IMO the volumes are too low to acumulate a large share holding even on several accounts to make a big difference. It would also take one small leak of info like this for the holders to strengthen and hold tight. All speculation of course.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.54K 3.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 62116951 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 251441 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.