GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

very quiet, page-4

1. 10,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    JC to be honest looking for 30, 60, 90, 120 days etc from a base or top for other points is a nightmare and a waste of time.

All Gann did was find the point where the market moved along another point in its geological structure and you then synchronize the planetary movements at this point to find the natural harmonics and this is how the time series is produced AND IT IS ONLY accurate IF you synchronize it with the correct point.

Such points in the Dow's history where 1899, 1914, 1929, 1932, 1949, 1966, 1982, 1987/1987, 1994 and I am still yet to determine where in 2000, if it was 2000 (could easily be 2003) where it started moving along another structure. Once known every minor top and bottom is predicted by it and you just use vectors to find the price target seeing you already know the time target.

Don't ask me to do it for the current market though, I have confirmed the above, but am still learning how to apply it today, history is much easier to deal with.

This is all Gann did to get his accurate predictions. Everything he wrote is just a vague and extremely crude method of doing it mechanically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.