TZL 12.0% 2.2¢ tz limited

MM,I sincerely believe the management is working well behind the...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    MM,

I sincerely believe the management is working well behind the scenes. There continues to be an irritating delay that may not be resolved before the AGM to our satisfaction. The announcement today is exactly what I have been expecting. AGT did not receive Intevia with the sale and so there has to be "appropriate" renegotiation of the license as obviously will occur as it is in the interests of both parties to maximise value. As mentioned, this is a fundamental part of the strategy necessary for successful listing on the NASDAQ. I have no reason to deviate from earlier suggestions that there is a complex mix in the background in which both parties are involved that includes ownership structure. For the announcement in its current form to be made suggests that the funding arrangement for the part purchase of AGT by TZ is now in place, a necessary precursor for the later stages including the listing. The market (especially the local market) will remain unsure until further clarifications but I have no reason to alter my analysis. Even managed another $50k last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.28K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71504 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.