EMR 0.76% $4.00 emerald resources nl

Sorry if my post was mis-interpreted. My example with Pure Gold...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Sorry if my post was mis-interpreted.

My example with Pure Gold was that it peaked within weeks of the first pour announcement. I'm using it as a recent example of selling at first pour and as a way to explain EMR's current weakness. At first it was only a minor correction and would have stayed that way if not for the production issues. I don't expect EMR to experience these issues which is why I am looking to buy at support.

"From what I can see you have not contributed the the EMR threads previously, and you do not hold,I classify your statement as a total down ramp"

You are wrong on this note, I had held EMR since June 2020 and only sold recently as per my post:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/emr-chart-thread.5966492/page-17?post_id=53119308

I am giving rational reasons as to why the slump in the SP in response to "I really do not understand the market some time. Since the first pour, the P.O.G. has gone up from $1777 to $1811 however EMR sp has gone down from 90c now down to 85c." You can pass it off as down-ramping if you like but that would be a misuse of the concept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.