AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Very Quite, page-44

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    Lo and Boris,
    Your posts are written with quite a good understanding of the events that Axiom have faced in the resent past, good articulation from intelligent people. These posts are written in such a negative manner to be manipulative, create confusion and to divide. One beggars belief as to the why such mature, intelligent and smart people would waist their time posting day and night on a looser company like Axiom. Coupled with the fact that both of you have ever posted a reference, just here to pick at sher's, one can only come to the conclusion that you are either, both neurologically disturbed or have an ulterior motive.
    If though, you can provide good quality information and reference I would gladly discuss and learn. But to just make a statements like; "SJ is uneconomically sound" and not provide your calculations and references and you both do this constantly just seems to me there's more going on here with you guy's.
    Also
    you quoting a posters quote;
    "the company has the money to achieve first shipment"

Apologies; I do read all posts but I don't recall this quote; could you please provide its source.
    From my understanding Axiom have enough money to leverage SJ but not to production. Once SJ can show the tonnages for medium to premium grade of 3-5 years production funding to production will then proceed. Again equity based as per Isabel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.