NWH 1.29% $3.13 nrw holdings limited

I asked Kim Hyman, NRW company Secretary, on the 22nd of Dec...

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I asked Kim Hyman, NRW company Secretary, on the 22nd of Dec when they were going to reiterate the 15-20% profit guidance. His response was, "The Company issued guidance at the recent AGM and as stated at that time the Board are acutely aware of their obligations in respect to disclosure. I expect that once the half year position is clear, the Board will issue a statement if considered necessary. The reality is we don't really know given that our major clients are all in the throes of assessing their own position."

Since the AGM, none of NWH's contracts have been cut or suspended. It all appears to be business as usual. The only thing missing is confirmation of any new contracts here and in the Middle East with the VDM joint venture.

I'm still hoping that the half year dividend will be at least 3c or better. It will definitely not be totally cut. There has been no announcements since the 15-20% forecast that would predicate such an action. If a 3c dividend is forthcoming even with a flat future forecast, a very quick re-rating of the share price is in order. Upside surprise! Mmmm.

Not to mention heavy director buying sub 40c.
    Why would these guys buy, if they thought the dividend was going to be cut? 21 million shares each(McGlinn and Silverthorne)Half year dividend cheque payout of around 800k would be very nice. Hopefully their faith in the company will be rewarded.

I'm fully loaded up with an average of .23c. I dare not buy any more on the off-chance I could be wrong. My plan to diversify in this sector has left me down 28% in MAH v 26% in NWH. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.13
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.424B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.12 $3.15 $3.10 $2.317M 741.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6417 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.13 1540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.