BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Very Rare To Have CTO and CFO speak. Big announcement.

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I’m looking forward to hearing what the CTO and CMO have to say!. This is very rare particularly to have Peter speak on a public forum. My prediction is that a big announcement is coming very soon. This was known yesterday by the institutional investors which are in the top 20 shareholder and none of them sold yesterday but they rattled retail investors by forcing the SP down which is legal manipulation just look at the small parcel of shares that were sold . As I write SP up 4.5 cents. Remember is was manipulated down yesterday by 8 cents. It worked as weak retail investors sold/ as they were scared the SP would fall further.The big institutional investors like Vanguard are manipulating the market.

The SP rises today tell us someone knows a big announcement is coming on the 17th. All other podcasts were potentially customers Eg Dell but this podcast on the 17th is different. End of next week $1.50. By announcing Friday 17th news outlets have the weekend to push out the announcement worldwide capturing the weekend investors who drink lattes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.