SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

very sad, page-12

1. 4,460 Posts.
    Von I agree with the first half of your post..

"PJ, I agree Opes Prime took much of the directors focus however it is all to easy for them to keep using that as an excuse and I am tired of hearing it. If Opes Prime didn't happen would things really be any different to what they are now. Would they have pricing or sales? I don't think so.

Directors keep saying there is no point taking orders until they can lift supply and quite frankly I am also getting tired of hearing that one".

But not the second half. Otherwise I would not have bought again at 65 cents. They the Directors were niave and unintentialy maybe misleading, they informed, all our questions would be answered. They inferred shareholders would be appeased or happy.

They did not expect the backlash and us feeling questions were fobbed off or not answered satisfactorily. Then the downramping/rumours hit heavily and the share plumetted to around 40. It hovered in that area as the faithful held for Vagif to sort out the sales etc, but we are still waiting so now we have to sit around 30 cents.

Very poor communication and form by management but don't think its is/was a pump and dump exercise. SP was up because of belief and gains expected based on the belief and past SP rises. No directors or scientists selling shares!

The important thing is that when it happens next time? put in a stop loss each day to cover any falls. The greed factor got me back in a 65 but when the falls came stop losses saved me at 50 to 55 cents mostly except for a long term hold parcel.

Next time trade it up if you can as an each way play until they are massively producing Ropren and making profit. Just my view for now and my intention until they produce the goods. I won't hold long term now until a dividend is imminent.

Would be nice to buy at lows and sell highs all the time but thats hard to do. In hindsight Better taking 10-15% in todays market and locking some in every now and then until profit is growing and not just speculation. Still have that long term parcel but would trade it in now if not for greed on my behalf before. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.