ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Hi Gassed,Well mate, I think this one is a no-brainer from a...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Gassed,
    Well mate, I think this one is a no-brainer from a business plan point of view, hence why I am a substantial holder in ICN.

At this point, there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind, that if we can just get some decent gas flows, from anywhere, we will be away (with respect to sp).

Now, if we get great gas flows, a contract here or there to middleman some gas off to China, well, lets just wait a few years and see...I remember many saying that Twiggy was a dreamer too.

There will be small minnows grow to huge companies in the future, no doubt about it. Only question, really, is will ICN be one of them? I think so. And with a tightly held share register, I doubt a hostile takeover would be easy. Lets wait this one out mate :-)

As for the morons who think having a customer base BEFORE starting a trading business is a bad idea, well, we all see businesses go broke all the time. They go broke because they don't have any customers! Businesses that have customers generally do not go broke. Sourcing product to supply is a much smaller problem that sourcing customers. Period. In any business.

Yes, I have my own, quite successful business. Through hard work, I have built a large customer base. Without them, I'm finished. This is reallyt simple stuff.
    I like RJs thinking.

Another glass of red is called for, so I'll stop my ranting.....

Me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.