CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

very sick dog...., page-10

1. 1,286 Posts.
    re: what are you missing out on if you're spending Hi Porky,

Im sorry mate, dont mean to be kicking you in the guts if you are holding cmq - god knows i have been on the receiving end myself. The truth is that posters in hotcopper or similar forums have very little to do with the direction a stock heads in (certainly not in the long run). The facts are that CMQ is looking very precarious at the moment and barring sensational news is set to go much lower. They look in real trouble and personally i dont know anyone that would be either holding them or buying them until there is a strong reversal in their fortunes.

They have a good product, but their costs have blown out the window. They appear to be having a lot of trouble with their plant and appear to be having real difficulties increasing production and they are lacking really strong sales orders. This is way too risky to be holding at the moment, i think it would be much wiser to exit with what capital you have left and possibly re-enter higher if they manage to turn it around. There is a very real chance shareholders will be left with nothing if the rot continues.

Good luck, please dont take negative posts personally - we have all been in your shoes before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.