MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

couldnt agree more tom. obviously the product has a massive...

1. 213 Posts.
    couldnt agree more tom. obviously the product has a massive potential market or the guy who is now the number 1 rfid go to man in the u.s.a. would not be bothered with it if he knew the product had no use.
    whilst still nothing significant just yet it seems that the new management team has been slowly but surely making considerable progress if you read the shareholder updates.
    this company has a market cap of only $7 mill so any contract will have a significant impact .
    whilst rfid has had a slow beginning it is growing and with U.S. companies like siemens,wal mart, at&t , texas instruments, 3m ,verisign, ibm, cisco , savi, etc etc etc just to name a few all involved whilst locally trials and interest by coles,bhp,woolies, visy, metcash, linfox etc etc just shows that at some point in the future rfid is going to explode I feel. a google search of rfid shows the enormity of the industry.
    in the mean time the companies digital printing business is really improving as the the most recent shareholder update indicates.
    this is no short term trade but a great long term punt I reckon.
    patience - buy em and stick em in the bottom draw.
    all the above is only my silly opinion and I do hold so am probably biased.
    good luck tom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.