NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

very significant week ahead

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Based on Solimars communications last week I think we should see some significant announcements this week regarding Paloma.

Solimar reported the promising gas flow from the first of four zones at P-3. It also reported PD-2 was at target depth of 13900 ft, some 600 deeper than PD-1. At least 3 core samples were taken and wire logs have been run indicating oil/gas saturated zones.

Given the work status of the wells its about right timing for some preliminary results this week.

Theres two main value add items to look for:

1/ The promising Fruitvale shale was only drilled to about quarter depth in PD-1 so the extra 600 ft takes us about 75% through the Fruitvale. We will know from this drilling whether or not hydrocarbons are present and whether the zone extends much deeper than in PD-1. A potential resource addition both areally and in depth.

2/ Confirmation of PD-1 zones at this new location...an areal increase in resource.

Hopefully flow tests for Fruitvale and Lower Stevens won't be too far away but I don't expect them this week.

Points 1 and 2 will be enough excitement this week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.