CTP 8.33% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Very solid quarter with more goodies as the year progresses., page-9

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    One thing which does irritate me is how much LD makes regardless of performance or how the share price is going. Corrct me if i am wrong but its upwards of $700K, big $ in my opinion when as previous posters have said much of the plan has been in place for sometime. I am not saying he's the wrong guy or even doing a terrible job just surprised other shareholders are not too annoyed.

I think it is time to get things moving up the game ! I want some real discussions about what really is happening at the offices to return $ to shareholders.

Bring the timeframe forward people work at a frantic pace, put the farm-in partner make a decision if its a no go find and work on plan B as I would expect a MD on that kinda $ would have a plan B.

More than that what has LD got to say about the share price market value ? Are the assets being used in the best interests of shareholder returns.

that many staff and that big a turnover I would have thought would be a $200 - $250K job with bonues related to the share price or market CAP.

8 paid hours in a day what really goes on at CTP ....waiting for the tea trolley ?

There is plenty of CEO / MD movement at the moment. Time for LD to make some promise, tell us why he's the man, give it a go if you don't succeed at least we aren't asking this question in 3 years time with a .8c share price less gas and no future.

The opportunity is there, the story sounds good....is it not?

What do Wallin / Driscoll ( top 20 shareholders think ) and old mate at Trojan think of the current SP / market cap ? Most of the top 20 have been on the top 20 as long as I have been a shareholder.

Buy still but increasingly bored & frustrated will Hold for a bit longer ( seen oil price move up and down so many times )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.