CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

One thing which does irritate me is how much LD makes regardless...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    One thing which does irritate me is how much LD makes regardless of performance or how the share price is going. Corrct me if i am wrong but its upwards of $700K, big $ in my opinion when as previous posters have said much of the plan has been in place for sometime. I am not saying he's the wrong guy or even doing a terrible job just surprised other shareholders are not too annoyed.

I think it is time to get things moving up the game ! I want some real discussions about what really is happening at the offices to return $ to shareholders.

Bring the timeframe forward people work at a frantic pace, put the farm-in partner make a decision if its a no go find and work on plan B as I would expect a MD on that kinda $ would have a plan B.

More than that what has LD got to say about the share price market value ? Are the assets being used in the best interests of shareholder returns.

that many staff and that big a turnover I would have thought would be a $200 - $250K job with bonues related to the share price or market CAP.

8 paid hours in a day what really goes on at CTP ....waiting for the tea trolley ?

There is plenty of CEO / MD movement at the moment. Time for LD to make some promise, tell us why he's the man, give it a go if you don't succeed at least we aren't asking this question in 3 years time with a .8c share price less gas and no future.

The opportunity is there, the story sounds good....is it not?

What do Wallin / Driscoll ( top 20 shareholders think ) and old mate at Trojan think of the current SP / market cap ? Most of the top 20 have been on the top 20 as long as I have been a shareholder.

Buy still but increasingly bored & frustrated will Hold for a bit longer ( seen oil price move up and down so many times )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.