PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Not sure this is going to help much but since 6 December when...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    Not sure this is going to help much but since 6 December when Petsec closed at 1.37 there has been consistent selling. It started on 6 December when some 250,000 sold knocking the stock down 10 cents. After that the selling has been better controlled, more some days than the next. So the price affect has not been quite so dramatic.

So far who ever it is has off loaded 3.3 million shares (including today). They seem happy to exit in a price range between 1.15 and 1.20. You would think that if someone had a big parcel to offload they could do it through a broker but it seems that the seller(s) have decided to dribble them out on market.

There has been sufficient interest at 1.15 from buyers to keep the stock from falling back to a dollar but who knows (a) howmany stock the sellers have left (b) are there going to be sufficient buyers to hold the stock at current levels.

The sales I suggest are coming through Comsec but I would only be guessing. They have been sellers in the past. 1boyplunger has access to level 2 info so maybe he can confirm where the selling is coming from.

I wouldn't be too worried about the selling, the fundamentals look pretty good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.