AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

very strange strategy , page-5

1. 12,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    "At this stage of the project, to Exergen which is worth more? Billions tonnes of 'potential' resource in ground, or an easily accessible source of brown coal for demonstration?"

When JORC is announced within the next 1-2 months, the resource will be in the ground, so the word 'potential' is only until JORC...

It is much easier to ship to Inida and Japan from BM than it is from the LV due to the infrastructure already in place, sealed roads etc... So IMO this isn't an issue...

When I have doubts about Exergen's game plan, I always go back and read IK's past history...

"Mr. Kraemer served for 8 years as Business Development Manager with Thiess, where he was responsible for acquisitions and for underground mining project design, development and operational takeover. He served as the Project Director and was responsible for the development and commercialization of clean coal technology company Exergen."

When he left Exergen he acquired brown coal deposits for MNM to be used with Exergens technology...

More than just a massive coincidence!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.