AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

very strange strategy , page-7

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    D4343 do you read the news??? The is alot of uncertainty atm with the eurozone on the brink of collapse because one country is too busy drinking frappe's, smoking cigs and most likely on their boats fishing! Apporx. 75 billion has been wiped from markets due to this unrest and miners have taken a battering.

The strategy I believe is quite sound and is on the right trajectory. IK and co. have been working on this master plan for years now and it is going to come to fruition very shortly. They have secured the right tenaments (as per HM's post) at the right time and have all the backing from major market players as well the feds and state gov etc. There really is no point to re-iterate the countless great posts (HM, the V, K, I4it, BR, SS, Lex etc.) to see where this strategy is heading. Patience, a strong stomach and increase holdings where possible IMO is the best remedy for uncertain times; the market is not a glass ball rather a rubber one that when dropped she'll bounce back, there is no stopping the MNM train when it departs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.