BUR 9.09% 12.0¢ burley minerals ltd

very subdued price action, page-3

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Never really worried what the market thinks at the time Robyn, plenty of stocks like this where nothing happens on the day of announcement, with cash flow and even when it appears in trade mags and it will be picked up by few news agencies. I am sure a few roadshows and other things will happen. Bur is on the verge of developing this field and big cash flow will allow them to pick up more projects. What stands this out for me is AKG there expertise in Texas not many Aussie juniors have the on ground pedigree to operate in Texas. I for one couldn't careless if traders aren't on pushing a big spike I want sustained growth, not 8 cents today and back to 5 cents. Most of us here are longer term holders looking for bur to return value over a longer term.
    I follow a lot of O&G companies and know there aren't many around 18 mil with success on a billion dollar field with a look a like structure ripe for the picking. A few traders may have entered hoping for a spike as it was on short term trading and dt thread and it hasn't so they sell. But I believe you make serious cash which they will and investors will come drill another well and cash flow will be more than MC not many oilers doing that maybe a few prefer stocks that drill your pockets lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $11.26K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5238 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 25599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.