SXP sapex limited

very very cheap, page-8

1. 17,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I happily bought a heap more ops at 26/27c. thank god for the free carry ops I already had that has kept my ave. down.

But where to now. No use shutting the gate just because the horse has bolted. The immediate driver of this is gonna be the DOW. Opinion is raging on HC right now. Another 300point drop could be devastating but to sell and then there be a 300 point bounce wouldn't be too flash either.

I notice CXY, which I don't hold, put out a favourable ann. today and they are the only stock on my watchlist that is green today. SXP has Weedina coming soon and is expected to be very favourable. So Weedina, to my mind, may help cancel out any further downside caused by subprime issues . On the other hand if there is a bounce from here in the markets and add to that a good Weedina report we may be wondering what all the fuss was about in 2 months time. Good luck to all those in cash but if you hold stock as I do then it's decision time. I will continue to hold as I believe the upside is far brighter from here than the downside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.