PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Very, Very Credible, page-26

1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8532
    Whoops, sorry about that, new iPad decided to freeze up. Continuing........
    The TB ward is still full of people infected spreading infection around them before it gets into the frg for cleaning it up.
    My interpretation though is when the results come back (probably end of Jan/early Feb, allowing time for results to be written up), this type of frg will show a great reduction in spread of infection outside of the TB wards, so should be quickly accepted by medical community as important. One test is for one month, the other 3 months.

I asked about aftermarket sales etc, and for now they are just concentrating on getting the product out into the market, but yes there is a future for probably some type of maintenance or replacement units. I also asked about what happens to othe elements given off by the system, for example the toluene clean up experiment had carbon which would be caught in the filters, so replacement filters etc.

I asked about Nasdaq listing or perhaps OTC but the cost involved just too great. Apparently somnio spent over $1.5m to try this a few years ago without success which is why we ended up with the technology. Down the track it will be looked at, but not on present radar.

There was a later question about CEO and permanent staff. Currently the existing team can handle the lot but as workload increases they will have to do get appropriate people in. Interestingly Bill Parfet has already forwarded a couple of people’s CVs for consideration by the board, people VERY experienced in medical tech in the US.
    This bit in particular impressed me how BP was not mucking around with this, he obviously sees a great future for the tech and wants to get on with business.

Lastly, there was later talk about the cost of doing our own manufacturing and the cost. It does seem that by late next year there is the possibility of further cap raising, but all depends on how things develop between now and then, so can’t be ruled out entirely.
    Possibly a few other things I’ll remember later...
    Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.