GAL 3.70% 13.0¢ galileo mining ltd

IMO backdoor listing is neither good or bad, It all depends on...

1. 11,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    IMO backdoor listing is neither good or bad, It all depends on what is the new business model and can the new company fund its programs going forward.
    As you said at this point in time info is minimal ,but they have said they will raise fund via a prospectus to be done soon. (asx requirement).
    Most people would require this info before they invest.
    Also when a stock is trading below the suggested cr price it must make you think how this can happen.
    There was a lot of chatter on gal threads when they went into a TH to announce the listing, If you read a few of these and look at what was expected by some posters it should give you some incite.
    Time will tell, other than that it is up to your risk profile as to how much you wish to gamble in the spec end of town.
    I get concerned when a ceo is tied to several of the companies that are doing deals within there own companies.
    This piece copied from one of your links.
    "Peter Wall, Galicia’s chairman, is a partner at law firm Steinepreis Paganin, which has also been recruited as legal adviser on the listing."
    he is also the chairman of TV2U..
    There is nothing wrong with this,but i get concerned that one person can get paid by 3 companies for doing the same job??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $10.17K 76.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29130 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 95519 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.