AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

very very interesting

1. 2,232 Posts.
    TG was a consultant for Snowden's who compiled this technical report. He no doubt would be familiar with the Valencia U project near LH and the huge Rossing U mine in Namibia.

"In 1981, a second drilling campaign of 11 diamond drillholes totalling 2,425 m was completed in order
    to infill areas where more information was required."

Sound familiar ?

Table 1 Valencia Uranium classified resource estimate

Classification Cut-off Tonnes U3O8
    (U3O8 kg/t) (millions) (kg/t)

Inferred 0.17 32 0.22

DD with Inferred 31.5 mill tonnes @0.35kg/tonne stacks up extremely well .....no gold at Valencia either !

With DD's gold, we could say DD is at least twice as viable as Valencia.

This Snowden/Valencia report is recent too....Oct 2005 !!

This quote below is very encouraging.

"Snowden considers that the Valencia Project represents an advanced stage project that has potential for development as an economically viable mining operation."

Read the below project conclusions very carefully....the similarities with DD are astounding....except DD is a much better resource.

Snowden's Interpretation and Conclusions

The Valencia Uranium Project contains an alaskite hosted uranium deposit similar
    to other uranium deposits found in the Central Zone of the Damara Orogen. The
    main zone of mineralisation is approximately 520 m wide, 750 m long and 200 m
    thick and occurs from surface down to a depth of 360 m.
    At a cut-off grade of 0.17 kg/t U3O8 the currently defined Inferred Mineral
    Resource at Valencia is 32 million tonnes at a grade of 0.22 kg/t U3O8.
    This resource estimate was generated by ordinary kriging methods using 5 m
    diamond drillhole sample composites.
    In the southern end of the Valencia deposit the deep higher grade mineralisation
    intersected by drillhole VA26/58 and VA26/67 requires confirmation by infill
    drilling of at least two drillholes.
    A geological model was not created, to determine the impact of potentially
    deleterious rock type on a concentration process, due to the lack of lithological data
    in the electronic drillhole database. However, the marble content at the Valencia
    deposit is observed to be low and in Snowden’s experience the impact of the marble
    is likely to be minimal.
    Snowden has concluded that, although accurate surveys of the drillhole collars were
    not available, the drillhole database is a reasonable representation of the uranium
    mineralisation in the area defined as a Mineral Resource.
    Snowden is satisfied that the check sampling has confirmed the presence of
    uranium mineralisation at Valencia. However, the bias of the check samples
    requires investigation by further check sampling, use of different analytical
    techniques, or use of an alternative laboratory, and twin drilling so that fresh
    samples can be obtained. Further bulk density determinations on fresh rock are
    also recommended.
    In Snowden’s opinion, once satisfactory results of the assay verification study and
    confirmation of the drillhole collar positions are received, it will prove possible to
    categorise the substantial proportion of the resource as Indicated. Any remaining
    portion of the resource should subsequently prove capable of addition to the
    Indicated resource on completion of a limited infill drilling programme which has
    already been put out to tender. The same drilling programme may also prove
    capable of adding to the existing resource estimate.
    Snowden considers that the Valencia Project represents an advanced stage project
    that has potential for development as an economically viable mining operation.

This report is recent too....Oct 2005 !!

That word " immense " has a renewed significance to me after reading through this Snowden Valencia report.

Anyone interested in AEX should check Valencia out.

Ex Snowden man Trevor Gillard wouldnt have taken on DD if there wasnt an " immense " opportunity.

I am now far more positive wrt " only 11 diamond holes " and most importantly I am convinced TG is a brilliant choice by AEX.

IMO AEX with DD is " immense " .....especially when we take that GOLD as the bonus.

If Valencia has " potential for development as an economically viable mining operation "

How much more so DD ?

All the above is from Oct 2005...so I havnt looked at more recent developements as yet.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:HxMtP4bZjagJ:www.forsysmetals.com/s/NewsReleases.asp%3FReportID%3D121226+south+africa+infill+drilling+gold+open+cut&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5

http://www.forsysmetals.com/i/pdf/JR_004-09-2005R3_Valencia.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.