PER 5.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

vested interest, page-2

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Exactly itsa. I dont believe anyone's opinion is different whether larger or smaller holdings and everyone is free to give their opinion on a stock. But if someone is going to refer to my post and say due to me having a large vested interest in this stock that i have an agenda to push it and post a positive scenario then they have problems. I have invested my $$ and they have no right to push the idea that i am posting a best case scenario picture due to my holding being large. My opinion is my opinion and i have posted the same opinion all the way from when ANP was .008 and started to take a position. In fact i bought most of my ANPO back when they were .002 and recently converted. My opinion on ANP has been the same from day 1 when i bought and as my position has increased i have the same opinion about ANP, Isis and the sapce we are in with GSK and Biogen being hot for Isis rare disease drugs which gives me the reason to be positive on ATL1103 in these negotiations. For someone to post that i have an agenda due to having a large holding in a company is an insult and to post that they hope i keep my house implying that i am risking it is utter disrespect. i have never posted any disrespect to any posters whether they agree or not with my opinion and i share my thought's and my research here. I have actually stated in the past that i respect this said poster even though they have a more conservative view and approach to me and that's fine with me but i am free to give my opinion without it being implied that i am pushing the stock with best case scenario's due to my vested interest. This is 1 reason i stated that i would post less on hotcopper especially soon when i head overseas due to so much negativity here towards not only stocks but towards others. I come here to not only share my opinion and research but to hear others. I have got so much out of Aces, t4p and also enetered ESIO at a very low level when i read some great posts over on that thread when i thought they had finally turned the corner. But with the markets in such a depressed state especially at the spec end gee some posters here just loving the opportunity to put the boots in when may are down due to market sentiment. Anyway that's my bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $25.89K 316.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27713 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 3348 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.