Veterans turn on Harris, page-191

1. 4,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    You copy and paste this piffle from one of the other threads you put it on.......? I shot you down last time for this very post......allow me to do so again

Trump has NEVER been bankrupted........please show me anything to the contrary

Trump has NEVER been found guilty of sexual assault / rape.........please show me anything to the contrary

Trump is NOT a convicted felon - unless he's been sentenced already........has he.........?

Your other points are piffle

All your points are TDS afflicted points

Your Harris / Trump who is more evil quip is childish

This thread is regarding Trump comforting the families of the fallen and remembering their children's sacrifice. Trump was invited to the Cemetery and had permission to film......it was already granted

Harris has disrespected the occasion in several ways - firstly by not acknowledging the service or by attending it - secondly by attacking Trump and trying to make political gain out of it

This has blown up in her face. She is a buffoon - a controlled clown who has allowed herself to be manipulated and it's ended like this

Anyways - do get back to me regarding the points above re Trump and rape convictions etc - let's "out" you again as a liar and TDS afflicted individual
    Last edited by bredred: Yesterday, 23:45

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.