CTD 0.93% $11.90 corporate travel management limited

Theres nothing to be concerned about, everything happens for a...

1. 22,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Theres nothing to be concerned about, everything happens for a reason, theres No Collusion, thats all fake news, humans always fear the unknown so the only way to eliminate concerns is to understand ones unknowns, then you can chill-out. I can't say theres no connection because there is, it's just not the type of connection you think it is or currently want it to be. I don't rate the attacks from VGI or the media as personal either, its all been company/work related pretty much and i think VGI has been very responsible and transparent at every step. Joe is persistent because thats his job, this VGI/CTD romance is a big news story, Joe is a journo so he has no choice but to report just like the SMH, Courier mail, Herald, The Australian etc, etc , i do note that Joe publishes more articles on the topic than other journo's but i think the reason for this is because i feel he understands whats going on alot better than his competitors so has more to report.
    disallowed/business/markets/the-battle-shaking-markets-in-the-age-of-information-uncertainty-20190228-p510tn.html

To help you see theres no collusion we can look at Joes article on JP's CA. Investigative journo's like poor old joe keep on digging over time and when they think they've found something they think worthy of ink they start printing to increase sales.......It's dated 12th April '19 and apparently asked CTD about it the week before, so poor old joe has only just worked it out! (I guess thats why hes a journo! biggrin.png) VGI on the other hand has known about it for ages and doesn't bang on about it, it's in black and white in VGI's initial 176 page presso on page 162 from memory. Clearly Joe is not anywhere near up to speed or in the same league as VGI, but much better than most journo's imo.

So having said all this, along with absorbing lots of other DD i wonder what and why Mr.Fixit has popped up because i don't believe its only about the reported possible legal action for a second, i don't think VGI have to give them anything or disclose anything more than they have, imo if they did have to they would have because thats what professionals do, they ain't cowboys thats for sure.

I won't ever be going long here, it don't fit my long metrics, never has and never will mainly because i don't like the travel industry unless im going on holidays. I've been short twice so far, one loss and one win, currently have no exposure.

Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.90
Change
0.110(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.738B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.83 $11.96 $11.72 $4.477M 377.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2986 $11.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.92 1047 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.