CTD 1.23% $15.68 corporate travel management limited

@FishinnickI had a quick look at VGI's report, they have a great...

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54

@Fishinnick
    I had a quick look at VGI's report, they have a great track record (we recall SGH) and are raising entirely legitimate questions in relation to the business.

The barrier to me shorting a stock is huge though. Unless you do a fiendish amount of work you risk getting out over your skis as it were.

I would advise all longs to read and understand the short argument. As a long your life is pretty easy, to own or not to own - that is the question.

It's a very low bar not to own. 99.99% of stocks may go up and down but if I don't understand them I don't care.
    Maybe I missed google, that cost me nothing

Maybe they are overvalued, maybe Amazon is pricey. I can just not own it rather than have my face ripped off shorting it.

If you haven't read and understood the VGI report I think you should not own this stock. If you have and there's a little doubt, why risk it?

Don't drink the management kool-aid, if it's a fraud they will lie - that's the whole point right?

To Fish's point re auditors I would add that it is not the job of auditors to detect fraud. This is a widely held misconception.

I understand it's more like if they see it they should call it out. As fish says where are their incentives?

How many shortsellers have called out frauds that should have been nipped in the bud by Auditors?
    We are still waiting for the last 5 years of MDXG accounts to be restated.

I will watch thus with interest though. If CTD are dimb enough to sue VGI they will certainly be ringing the dinner bell for shorts.

Real companies aren't bothered byAuditors shortsellers, the scumbags engaged in "accounting irregularities" only move to attack free speech when allegations hit a nerve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.190(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.294B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.61 $15.85 $15.56 $12.20M 777.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1441 $15.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.69 2152 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.71
  Change
0.190 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.61 $15.84 $15.57 181472
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.