CTD 1.76% $12.14 corporate travel management limited

VGI short, page-68

1. 22,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Wow!

Why didn't you know the valuation metrics when you was long through the 6 weeks it was above $30? You had same info as the market and VGI, naturally the directors would know more, but now you say if i knew it was overpriced i may have lightened. No one rings a bell Manny, one has to move with time and keep that pencil sharp 24/7.

This mindset topic is interesting, i think i struggle with it at times or have done but i know im getting better at questioning oneself along with disciplined internal patience......less of a bull at a gate so-to-speak. I know one thing for sure though, if VGI have mindset issues they wont be around for long. I came accross this article the other day i found very interesting and actually agree with alot of it, its mindset related.
    https://premium.telegraph.co.uk/newsletter/article1/is-our-fate-decided-the-moment-were-born-why-free-will-may-be-a-necessary-myth/?WT.mc_id=e_DM1006845&WT.tsrc=email&etype=Edi_Edi_New_Reg&utm_source=email&utm_medium=Edi_Edi_New_Reg_2019_05_09&utm_campaign=DM1006845
    So i can see where you get your mindset views from.

You also call CTD masters of acquistions along with master of the travel business globally, you seem to think they never buy a dud or have any problems with any acquistions and double, triple etc profits in short periods of time to extent of producing double the margins of any other global competitor because it has some magic sauce 7 billion other people haven't been able to make! Thats a KFC secret recipe if ive ever seen one.

I don't understand the law, i just have principles embedded and unlike you i don't think CTD has much on VGI and view it as a smokescreen.
    I also think companies should respond but not like CTD, in my view CTD should have given a response that eliminated any doubt, if they had given full disclosure on the important points the SP would be back over $30 if everythng is how you see it. CTD's rebuttal didn't satisfy all the market thus the $25. A couple things you didn't mention with VGI's approach to this hole thing was that VGI said it contacted CTD a month before they released the report (in the 30's), VGI also told ASIC what it was going to do and they released it on a Sunday (no spooking the market during hours). VGI seems to have been mindful of any sensitivites or whatever the proper wording is. They are not a shorter making money out of fear and panic.

Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.14
Change
0.210(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.776B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.92 $12.23 $11.82 $8.944M 739.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 782 $12.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.22 1816 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.