VGW, page-147

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I personally think if the company was on the ASX stock market it would be trading anywhere between $8 to $10 range due to area of the market they are in and the fact that they are about the only company doing this type of online gambling. If it was on the US markets well that would be a completely different pie.
    As for profit taking I'm already free carrying so not really concerned. But if I was to sell some it would not be till at least above mentioned figures.
    How I get to those figures is from the conference call (AGM) meeting where they mentioned revenue was over $100m US dollars per month and going on just last years revenue of $740m (Profit $140m) you can see they have nearly doubled it.

So double there profit to say $250m x that by 20 (most tech stock are doing that) and u get $5bil divide that by shares on issue 580m and u get a value of $8.62.

Anyway I could be way out both ways but that is my take on it and other peoples take on it that are a lot smarter that me.

Good luck and just enjoy the ride as you should be free carrying from now on

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.