Please note I am also a share holder in VGW. Other things I...

1. 9 Posts.
    Please note I am also a share holder in VGW.
    Other things I noted from the report as positives from my own perspective:

1:There were close to $9m in other variable costs apart from Marketing that are not recurring. They could move into profit quickly.
    2:The Malta gaming licenses were granted allowing them to role Chumba and Poker into other markets apart from US.  Large upside and lowers the market risk.
    3: Global Poker has only reported 6 months of launch rev, it has a large upside.
    4: A number of other VGW company names have been listed including Sports. Interesting to watch where sweepstakes model will be applied next.
    5: The majority of Chumba revenue is direct into chumba.com and not through Facebook, they are doing a very good job of bringing customers from advertising on Facebook etc to the direct site. If they played on FB the merchant costs would be very high.
    6: The board has continued to add some strong governance.

I found in the Poker Forum a well written company summary of the sweepstakes model and also it mentions other possible games at the bottom.
    https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/252/global-poker/globalpoker-explained-1653219/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.