If I sell it will be based on what the val looks like today and...

1. 9 Posts.
    If I sell it will be based on what the val looks like today and going forward. I think current sellers must just be happy to get their money out and that's great for them.

I am looking at the future impact of the Malta license, the large one-off legal fees will not impact future profit, the on-going rapid growth in poker, the launch of Lucky Land and other new platforms in the future.

There is still massive potential out side of the USA player focus and now the press has focused on VGW it is moving to be a more main-stream gaming company, not such a speculative startup.

Regulation change is a risk with all gaming companies and ensuring licenses are protected through strict governance is critical.

VGW has done extremely well and I believe the upside is still significant. In my opinion at $600 annualised revenue, increased NP excluding the one-offs of the past the val should be closer to the high sellers mark on Primary.

I am concerned about the staff count increasing so far and also salaries, watching both.

Overall for any company to hit this revenue and growth it is remarkable. Keeping growth at that speed is more than possible when focusing on a global online marketplace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.