mmmmm,,, really????,,,, wow!!,,,,, I can tell you about...

1. 168 Posts.
    mmmmm,,, really????,,,, wow!!

,,,,, I can tell you about thousands of CRAP companies commanding silly prices on US exchanges ,,,,

,,,look no further than cannabis stocks , like Canopy Growth,,,

The above and a thousand others too (tech, resources,,,esp gold stocks,,, on-an-on)

Don't mean to be rude to you ,,,, but your comments sound very rookie, to me.

,,EDBIT margins, that's for BHP mate,,,

...EDBIT margins,,,,, that's for dividend growth,,, not capital growth,,, in a company like this.

,,,,this is a growth stock (valued on top-line, one minute $1B T/O, the next $5B T/O, I think for 2023) and if he ever manages to list it, it will be looked upon that way.

Whilst I'm not a fan of keeping VGW private (as your capital is captured,,,, PM being more than enough evidence ,,,,and a pittance $6.5/share buy-back,,,,which you have to say "thank you for" , being another),,,, the return on this stock, is fantastic, especially if you got in around 2016 and before.

,,,all you can hope for is that VGW is not stuffed up (litigation,,,or stupid take-overs) before listing (if ever)

You have to ask yourself why this stock is not taken to market now (given two? attempts before), there is nothing wrong with ALL its numbers, right now!

,,,,(not,,,,,, "potential US investors won't pay up for a company with EBITDA margins bouncing from 19.9% to 11.4%",,,
    your words)

Potential US investors have been paying for CRAP since 1929,,,,,,,let's not make it sound like they are knowledgeable (lol!!!)

,,,, greed first for most, then fancy acronyms such as EBITDA last (,,lol!)

...who cared whether BITCOIN would fail,,,,,it's about buy low, sell higher,,,,that's all,,,

,,,,talking about BITCOIN,,,it produced the highest returns to early investors EVER,,,and what was it's EBITDA????,,,and it is a little computer program with a brilliant idea (lol!!!)

VGW has tried to list before, and failed ,,,,maybe someone can shed light on why you'd deny yourself from Billions more (and no,,,,it's not because the dividends are great!)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.