,,,new holders (maybe yourself) may not realize that a listing...

1. 168 Posts.

,,,new holders (maybe yourself) may not realize that a listing on the ASX was sort many years ago, but was not-to-be (let's forget the reasons why, and be polite)

I'm not sure what,,,,,,,,,,,, "when the time is right, and for the right reasons", means,,,,,, especially given my first paragraph above.

I think it may mean:
    - I (LE) am getting tens of Millions of dividends,,,so don't rush me.
    - You (all of us) can realize 20 - 25% of the real value now, so don't complain and sell it (to me) if you wish.
    - If not listing delays your plans for a few more years (me) or deposit for a new home (daughter), [we own a reasonable amount of shares together],,,,,,,,, then tough!,,,,,,,,,,,
    - I [LE], on-the-other hand, am living my best life, you should see the night-time view from my new apartment in South Perth, you'll wish you were ME (phrrrrrrr!)

The above may look like I'm desperate, actually not, but if after supporting the initial Capital to make "SOMEONE" (no names please) a Billionaire, I have to wait many more years until that "SOMEONE" is ready to unlock my value,
    then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[I'll leave you to complete the sentence,,,,in a polite manner ,,,,, of course].

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.