ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Viable Resource Grade & Size, page-10

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Guys. Im new here and unfortunately a bit late into this drill play. A drill play is always difficult to value as there are still so many outstanding questions that need to be answered by the truth machine or also referred to as drill. Therefore the share price is driven by emotions, greed, hope, but of course also some technical interpretation of the drill results.

The most drill results we have seen are ''more economic'' than the ones Sirius Resources pulled out of the ground in 2012. Sirius was a $9 million dollar stock at 5/6 cents and moved to 60 cents or $90 million within a week or so. That's about the market cap we are at the moment as well.

After that Sirius went 5 fold within 2 months to 2.80. Later it went to $5 which was a true 100 bagger.

Of course Sirius' story was different (different place in the world, different metal, different number of outstanding shares, etc) but it was also an early drill play where the market participants had to deal with small pieces of information (drill results over time) and value the company accordingly. I think based on this the speculative upside in Burey is enormous. So is the downside. Good luck all and I will stick around to get to know this chat a bit better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.