HHR 9.09% 0.5¢ hartshead resources nl

Well, RRE is burning their own money actually. There is a point...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Well, RRE is burning their own money actually. There is a point in them calculating that as part of a hostile take over price later on. That being devils advocate. Another option is they are all pending partly Viaro's Bacton regulatory approval of the deal, and HHR's confirmation of the new lots.

I still struggle to see how HHR can provide value RRE cannot do them selves, so it needs to relate to new plots somehow.

If I remember correctly Chris got in at 4c and he is probably looking at side deals if I know him well. Perhaps he and others in management has spoken to Viaro/RRE of a swap with or without the new plots. The issue is we are stuck and risk HHR just defaults without tangible assets as time passes. Viaro would perhaps not be interested in having a public company on the books, and the delisting efforts may let them continue and see when the deal is ripe.

Of course they could all issue a statement outlining how they intend to move forward with HHR, as this is clearly out of HHR's hands. That would at least be a new strategy thinking of shareholders instead of themselves. It is a coin toss for me and it makes little sense to sell out now unless the belief is that the HHR lambs succumb to Hannibal Lector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.74K 331.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 12710983 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2684836 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.