HHR 0.00% 0.5¢ hartshead resources nl

We dont really know if the 20% back stop deal has any clause we...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    We dont really know if the 20% back stop deal has any clause we are not informed about. Perhaps there is milestone achievements related conditions or the entire funding scheme reverses. I only see the reason RRE did this deal because of the additional perspective of new plots, and that the new policies has been much more radical than anticipated. HHR has better exploration skills than operational, well at least until they sacked the staff.

Survival of HHR is either on RRE/Viaro's mercy, or taken back by HHR in new ventures. Continuing the way they do now certainly leads to default which nothing left for us. Chris is looking at close to entry price now, and the remaining loyal major holders (Barratt etc.) has probably been given information we are not privy to. As they remain on the rooster could be a positive sign, but the lack of information makes us all wonder and speculate.

If Chris is trusting RRE to keep their end of the bargain he hopefully spent some of his extravagant pay on lawyer attestation.

If I got an offer of 10cents now I would kiss Chris' scuba feet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $167 33.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13697125 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2718286 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.