HHR 16.7% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

It is a coin toss really. If my information about Viaro (the...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It is a coin toss really. If my information about Viaro (the CEO) holds true, then he will not help HHR unless they provide what he cannot do himself. Remember I told you that it would be wise to count your fingers if you shake his hand.

Why would he not let HHR burn out and take over assets at a fire sale? He would not even have to buy the company. Just the assets. HHR hold licenses now providing they have confirmed they will take them. I haven't seen anything confirming this.

If we were asked to swap shares 1 to 1 with RR/Aviro I think we all would bet on RR/Aviro. HHR simply does not have value add at this point. The time for the election was early which could help us a bit, but it could also be hindering progress considering the land slide.

I havent checked but I assume Aviro is out of UK tax jurisdiction. RR may be in the UK tax wise, but likely under normal holding structure = tax circus. They obviously get hurt by the tax setup as it is, but they also have the opportunity to deduct loss during development. Even across affiliates. Add to that the potential write down of Bacton (Incl. Shell stake) if accounting principles allow for likely reduction in value. Private ownership makes a lot of sense at the moment and Aviro could well be the majority player in a few years. All they need is to trick everybody into their Bacton site (transport) and then when it is producing a surprise price hike will fund Aviro's own production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.682K 668.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 23249638 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2042302 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.