HHR 7.69% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Viaro Energy Strategy, page-21

1. 6,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    What the market probably doesn’t understand is the internal politics of the Labour Party and in particular where the new energy minister sits in the pecking order.
    Miliband has a history of disruptive behaviour within the ranks (he tried to oust Gordon brown in 2011 and the stabbed his brother in the back to get the leadership before losing to Cameron in 2015).
    He sits on the far left of labour and is frequently seen pushing far left ideals. In other words he’s not a team player. I think that Starmer has him in the category of “keep your enemies closer”. I’m not that sure that he will be able to influence the leadership team that much because they just don’t trust him.
    When push comes to shove, he’s a useful idiot they can use as a scapegoat when their energy policy goes south, which it will.
    In the meantime the chancellor will have to get to grips with annoying issues like balance of payments and productivity, neither of which will be improved be importing more fossil fuels or sub par power supply.
    I’m a born optimist and believe that the market will ultimately determine the outcome. It’s just how long labour can ride the honeymoon period before the rocks start being hurled in the opposite direction. Interesting times …
    Ps…interesting seating plan for the chancellors first speech..Miliband on the end at the far left
    Last edited by sergeant: 08/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $9.812K 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13072176 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5073083 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.