CAJ 0.00% 30.0¢ capitol health limited

Viburnum, page-53

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Welcome back Peter.

The days and days of drops prior to the announcement were caused by shorting in my mind.
    They didn't need any inside knowledge, just the caj chart and people's fears.

Prior to the announcement it actually got bought up pretty nicely to 0.205. Several of us believed that if they had have released the results a little later as analysts predicted, we would have seen 0.24's to 0.25's. Sadly, not.

When the announcement hit we got smacked and probably rightfully so (if we hadn't already been so heavily sold off already).

Imo, the results were expected and I thought priced in. The divi' cut was probably the only unpleasant surprise and don't mention the word "options".
    I still believe we are oversold versus Primary, Sonic etc.

Current trading (by current I mean several weeks now) suggests to me only one thing, someone is accumulating and I have started doing the same.

If we were being shorted, we'd be in the 7's by now and the evidence doesn't point to the fact we are; http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=caj

Whoever is buying even seems to be able to control possible shorters..which is great imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $2.076M 6.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42167 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 241125 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.