CAJ 0.00% 30.0¢ capitol health limited

Viburnum, page-54

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Shorters, Thanks for your info. which I will take on board considering your expertise and time spent on analysis of CAJ price action history, including as it was happening.

You mentioned "the results were expected and I thought priced in" Was an adverse report predicted by the financial press or similar during months prior to the Feb ann? I had presumed that only company insiders would have known that the negative news was in the pipeline.

Up until about Nov 2015 short positions had been about 0.3% of the company on average for quite a few months. Short positions then steadily kept growing, up to about 1.2% ave, therefore had multiplied by about four times. So something was making shorters increasingly confident even while price was falling to what appeared to be crazy and more risky levels for shorters. Then comes the negative ann. not long after. Nonetheless I have never shorted shares and certainly have limited understanding of the dynamics and market influence.

This link I just found is very interesting and revealing, giving specific examples of significant asx listed company price movements prior to release of price sensitive info to the market. It seems to indicate that insider trading is happening and is often poorly policed, if at all. regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.