PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

Unless it is extreme incompetence, which means having...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Unless it is extreme incompetence, which means having professional staff wrongly identifying target minerals (yet having sufficient skill to identify host rocks) AND operating an XRF erroneously in such a way to get supporting data many orders of magnitude above instrument detection limits, then; it must be something else.

If it something else, then someone at some point knew that what was being reported did not reflect what had been discovered in the field. Furthermore that person may have been reasonably expected to know that any market sensitive information could influence investors to purchase shares.

I can find no point in time, until the assays arrived, that the company attempted to describe any critical geological information to more accurately reflect the low tenor of the results. Of critical note, on July 6 the company announced that the core was being cut and logged, yet failed to inform the market then of the lack of visible chalcopyrite at the grades previously estimated (http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20090706/pdf/31jfjsnfq3s143.pdf).

Previously on June 22, the company was asked questions by the ASX and had again reconfirmed the initial visual assessment of the core and verification by XRF (http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20090622/pdf/31j5kd7zpbv7jd.pdf).

Like you newbie, I also note that the MD sold stock during that period. I also note that the MD is visually impaired, but anyone in his position with his profession would be relying on the field geoscientists to report and verify the market sensitive information.

IMO, this company owes it the punters, that they and all small caps rely on, to come clean on the Lindeman Bore debacle. I'm surprised no one ever forced them to do such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.